Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Phuket hotel recommendations | Break out of the hustle and bustle of the city and run all the way to the end of the island

1425 1
Post time 2024-5-16 05:00:15 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I closed the computer suddenly, and the noisy text, forms, and red dots of messages suddenly disappeared, like a screaming monster book that suddenly stopped. In the silence, I stared into the chaos of my mind. This place was once filled with the snow-capped mountains of Tibet, the sunset of Kota Kinabalu, the starry sky of the Sahara Desert, the wild beasts of Kenya, the sparkling water of the Danube River, the enthusiastic street performers of the Charles Bridge and the magical castle of Edinburgh. This is the secret I created for myself. The world was once strange, clear and bright. But now, it is filled with lingering trivial thoughts. It is chaotic and turbid, heavy but empty.I looked at this strange and boring world. I tried to penetrate it with my eyes, looking for even a familiar corner. Finally, I saw a clear blue in the distant gap.

Phuket-Phuket hotel recommendations | Break out of the hustle and bustle of the city and run all the way to the end of the island

It’s time to go to the beach. Whenever I feel tired, internally exhausted, and meaningless in life, I always want to go to the beach.It took me many years to finally understand why I love the sea so much, and why I feel a healing energy every time I get close to it.

Phuket-Phuket hotel recommendations | Break out of the hustle and bustle of the city and run all the way to the end of the island

Because it is as great as the starry sky and snow-capped mountains. It is vast and majestic. Every time you look at it, you can feel your own insignificance, but you will never feel inferior because of it. Instead, you will get a beautiful spiritual shock, a solid force that lifts you up, and you will feel your own insignificance. Stimulate the inner positive desire to explore and approach infinitely.

This is the feeling that only truly great things can give people. It’s time to clear your mind of all the boring stuff and rebuild an interesting spiritual world. If you are also troubled by the trivial and heavy life, then set out with me, go to the edge of the island, and seek answers from the sea.

This stop, we come to Phuket, Thailand. This is a trip to a hotel, but also a trip to refresh your mind. There is no special forces-style itinerary, so we lie quietly on the beach, let the frequency of the brain resonate with the waves, let the anxiety and worries be taken away by the tide, let the trip be filled with large blanks, and let the surprises flow in naturally .

Getting started

AirAsia is an old friend. I still remember that my last overseas trip 3 years ago was also accompanied by AirAsia. During the three years without traveling around the world, my old passport quietly expired. This time, I took a brand new blank passport and started my journey of exploring the world again. The first stop was with the company of AirAsia. It was a wonderful fate. .

The familiar "AirAsia Red", I feel the heat from Southeast Asia even before I travel. Delicious airplane food, sour, spicy, salty and fragrant, is full of soul. Your taste buds have already been conquered before you even arrive in Southeast Asia.

The aircraft in front of me now is not just a plane, but a shuttle between reality and the inner world. Boarding it will temporarily Stepping out of the complicated and noisy real life, you enter a spiritual space where you only need to take care of your inner emotions. There are lush coconut trees, sea breeze and bright moonlight. In fact, this is what travel means to me most of the time. It is not only a displacement of geographical space again and again, but also an exploration of spiritual space again and again. Then let's board it, find your own entrance to the world, and set off.

This time, we found three different hotels and three different beaches. It's like three huge gift boxes placed on Phuket Island. What kind of travel experience is hidden inside. I need to walk into it to open it. I am extremely curious now.

Romantic Thav Beach Resort and Spa, Phuket

Many hotels in Thailand are designed to be ecologically complete small communities, with all facilities including clothing, food, housing, transportation, and entertainment, so there is a "hotel" experience. You don't have to go anywhere, you can have a fulfilling day just in the hotel.

The same is true for this hotel, it is a Thai-style hotel, also It is very much like a miniature version of Thailand - Thai gardens, Thai food, Thai SPA, Thai architecture, Thai cultural activities and the unique island style of Southeast Asia are all cleverly designed and integrated into this space.

▽Thai-style architecture

▽Thai-style tropical gardens and cultural landscapes

▽Authentic Thai food and Spa

▽The first sightseeing cable car in Phuket

Needless to say, the hotel rooms are spacious and comfortable. Who can resist rolling around in such a big bed?

What is even more unique is that this hotel not only has the sea, but also mountains and a lagoon swimming pool, built according to the terrain The "Mountainside Rooms", "Poolside Rooms" and "Seaside Garden Cottages" stretch from the top of the mountain to the beach. The staggered viewing angles allow people to appreciate this charming island landscape more three-dimensionally. In the "Mountainside Room", you can easily enjoy the panoramic view of the entire hotel from a high perspective. The quiet environment really gives you a Zen feeling of living in seclusion in the mountains and overlooking the world.

The "Poolside Room" is the joy of the world. It is located next to a huge swimming pool of more than 4,000 square meters. Open the room The door slides directly into the refreshing swimming pool.

The "Seaside Garden Cottage" is right next to the beach, where you can best receive the tolerant and healing power of the sea at a close distance energy. This is where I live. I fall asleep listening to the white noise of the waves in the quiet night. I feel comfortable and have a good night's sleep.

However, above all these, what touches me the most here is the only one Romantic atmosphere. The hotel has set up private tables next to the beach and provides Romantic Dining services.

Twilight falls, and an "island romantic movie" slowly begins here. Couples come here arm in arm to enjoy a night that is destined to be a ceremonial and beautiful experience. The dining tables are really like movie frames. Love stories are happening one by one. Love is spreading on the beach. As an audience, I also want to smile. The protagonists who are willing to travel thousands of miles from all over the world to go to a romantic dinner hand in hand must be loving each other hard at this time!

Our "free day" also ended here with a seafood and barbecue dinner.

Hotel Information

Phuket Thavorn Beach Spa Resort Thavorn Beach Village Resort

Location: 6/2 Moo 6, Nakalay Bay, Kathu District, Phuket, Thailand 83150

Price: 40~140$+, depending on room type and off-peak season

Childlike--Thav Palm Beach Resort, Phuket

This hotel belongs to the same group as the previous one, with excellent infrastructure and The landscape construction also has the same Thai charm.

▽The vast first-line sea view

▽Exquisite tropical gardens

▽Coexisting in harmony with natural animals

▽Italian cuisine

▽Spacious and comfortable room with impeccable sea view

The difference is that this hotel has cleverly designed its own exclusive highlights based on a unified style. Entering the hotel courtyard, a huge candy-colored water slide towered in front of me, which instantly brought my memory back to the summer when I watched "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" as a child. When the little boy Charlie walked into the fantasy chocolate factory, the surprise and ecstasy , it once made me imagine for a long time when I was young that there really was such a sweet dream paradise in reality.

If I am only 10 years old now, and I will definitely throw away my mother's hand and rush over at all costs; if I have children, this hotel will definitely be my first choice in Phuket. The children ran up and down tirelessly, falling into the swimming pool and splashing the cool and beautiful water. Their childish laughter and calls echoed in the air, crisp and sweet.

I heard the child in my heart who hadn’t come out for a long time was also responding happily. Different from the love-filled romantic atmosphere of the previous hotel, this one is filled with cheerful childlike fun. After playing in the water, go to the hotel's seaside cafe and order an ice cream. Choose your favorite fruit flavor, or a sweet macaron cake, or an exciting cup of iced coffee, and blend in with your childhood dreams in reality. meet in.

Hotel Information Thavorn Palm Beach Resort Phuket📍

Location: 311 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang Phuket, Thailand 83100💰Price: 40~140$+, depending on room type and low and peak seasons

Inner Peace----A Miranda Island Twin Lotus Resort and Spa

Leaving Phuket and arriving at Koh Lanta, the wild and hot atmosphere suddenly disappeared. A kind of quiet peace slowly arises around you.

Koh Lanta is located between Krabi and Phi Phi Island. It is a very niche island in Thailand. It is so niche that very little information can be found on domestic travel websites. Phuket is already hot enough. There is no need for it to become the second Phuket. On the contrary, its original and quiet state next to Phuket attracts me even more. Because at this time, I want to ignore the world and just stare at the universe in front of the courtyard, on the beach, and by the swimming pool. Shuanglian Resort Hotel in Miranda Island is a good place to go.

It is beautiful enough, private enough, and quiet and comfortable enough. Here we stay away from the noise and interruptions and quietly listen to the dialogue between the sea and our hearts.

▽There are many room types, each of which is very private

▽Some rooms are independent Swimming pool, green plants form a natural barrier

▽ Needless to say, the food is rich and Delicious

▽The spa price is very reasonable

▽The friendly "original people" of Koh Lanta

The hotel will also provide some in-depth local experiences, such as watching the sunrise in the mangroves. At five o'clock in the morning, the boat swayed into the quiet mangrove.

Unfortunately, the weather was not beautiful and the remnants of the typhoon had not yet dissipated. We did not see the spectacular sunrise we were looking forward to.

But having a traditional breakfast on board at dawn is also a very unique experience.

One of the most useful lessons that traveling taught me is not to have expectations, but everything will be a gift. For example, I saw the big monkeys yawning and washing up in the early morning, the energetic mudskippers jumping around on the shore (the first time I saw them!), and the colorful "dopamine" crabs busy on the swamp beach. Back at the pier, the kittens came over to beg for petting, which made me feel good. Although I missed the big shock of the sunrise, there were little surprises everywhere~

The weather suddenly cleared up in the afternoon, just like God suddenly took out the gift hidden behind his back, "Look! This is what I want to give you!" I couldn't help but say "Wow" Come and look at the brand new island in front of you with surprise.

It has just been washed away by the wind and rain, everything is clear and bright, the sunshine is joyful, it jumps on the sea, then jumps among the coconut trees, to the bright windows, to people's eyes in the eyes.

It jumped in front of me, hugged me passionately, and rubbed my skin gently, making it warm.

At this time, the world in front of me seems to have been added with a bright filter and the saturation has been increased. The hotel at this time is also as beautiful as the back garden of paradise.

Perhaps the wind and rain in the past few days were too violent, but today’s sunset is extremely gentle.

However, we are in Thailand at this time. No matter what the weather is, there will always be There are delicious food and spa to soothe your soul!

Hotel Information Twin Lotus Resort&Spa, Miranda Island

📍Location: 199,399 Moo 1 ,Klong Dao Beach,T.Saladan,A.Koh Lanta,Krabi 81150 Thailand

💰Price: 40~280$+, it varies according to room type and low and peak seasons. Note: This hotel only accepts adult tourists.

At the end of the trip, I still have some Thai baht left, but I don’t plan to exchange it back for RMB. Anyway, Thailand is a country that I will visit many times. I've been here many times but never get bored every time. After "emptying", I looked at the world in my heart again. There was a lot less gloom and anxiety, and more peace and joy. A beautiful and solemn sea was collected into the memory space.

I think the charm of traveling is that many experiences, feelings, and emotions along the way are not one-off, they will continue to echo in memories. Just like when I am sitting at home writing this article and mobilizing my memory, I can still hear the sound of the waves in my ears, I can still feel the caress of the sun on my body, and I still have wonderful emotions in my heart, just like how I felt that day. Exactly the same. So, go travel, start a huge reconstruction project, and collect wonderful elements from all over the world to decorate your inner world. I think it’s great, there is always a corner of the world worth going to.

- END -

Use magic Report

Review1

OrrisLv.9 Post time 2024-5-16 10:28:54 Mobile | View all
Very beautiful
🏞️ Nature enthusiast on a perpetual quest to chase sunsets and conquer mountains.
Reply Support Opposition

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-26 23:57 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.132896 second(s), 28 queries .