Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Bangkok free travel account 2024 4.18-4.21

496 0
Post time 2024-5-4 00:46:48 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Route summary

No. 18: Passion Cafe---PANGCHA---Custard Nakamura Bakery---Crab Rice---Calypso Cabaret
No. 19: Wat Arun---Medical Museum---Siam Paragon---Animate---Terminal 21
No. 20: Chinatown---Mongo Oyster Omelette---Chen Yi Kuey Teow Shop---Arteasia Desserts & Cafe---Nuury Chestnut Ice Cream---Roses Hall---Xin Heng Kee--Hua Lampong Temple -chatuchak--DD mall---Jodd Fairs
No. 21: Central Ambassador Shopping Center---Naylor Park Teak House---Erawan Buddha---Victory Monument

DAY 1

I landed at Don Mueang Airport at around 7 o'clock. I applied for an electronic visa on arrival in advance on Alipay. I just printed out the visa content on four pieces of paper, went to the counter to get a stamp, and then entered the country. Maybe because it was too early, there were not many people, and I entered the country in 2 minutes.

(The immigration card that needs to be kept until departure is bullshit. It doesn’t exist at all. Maybe it’s because I don’t need it when I apply online? It will be a bit more expensive, but I’m lazy and don’t want to bother)

I left my luggage at the hotel before it was time to check in, so I went to Phrom Phong station to walk around, because there are 1-2 Skytrain stations nearby. I just know that Phrom Phong and Thong Lor stations belong to the Japanese area of Bangkok. Japanese people live in that area. There are many Internet celebrity shops and the atmosphere is very neon.

I was too tired from walking on Sukhumvit 33 Road, so I went into one of the cafes, Passion Cafe, which served brunch.

I ordered butterfly pea flower soda and it unexpectedly matched my son’s eyes!

In fact, this drink tastes weird...not recommended
If possible, I would like to go to FICS. It is a movie-themed coffee shop. It would be nice at Phrom Phong Station~

Fics
Soi Sukhumvit 31, Watthana

Bangkok-Bangkok free travel account 2024 4.18-4.21

Close to Skytrain Station EmQuartier

It's not easy to get to 6F because it is divided into three areas. Only one of them can go to the food area.

Indoor waterfall, I like it. After reaching the 6th floor, there is a spiral walking path with restaurants on both sides. You can walk all the way up.

I ate ANGCHA’s Thai milk shaved ice (the color is a bit hard to describe). Not recommended.

Next to it is Custard Nakamura bakery, Japanese bread is cheap and delicious

Ordered the mentaiko spaghetti bread (surprisingly delicious)
I waited for my groupmate on this trip - Maomao, and then took a taxi to eat crab rice bowl. Many students eat there, it's cheap and delicious!

Name: Chulalongkorn 50

Picture source network, intrusion and deletion
After dinner, there will be a free shuttle boat to Asiatique to watch the transvestite show.

I compared several transvestite shows beforehand. This one has the classic Broadway lip-sync, daily hot singles skewers, Elvis... which is more suitable for my appetite.

I cried while watching Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Watching lip sync live and matching the sound effects really made it look real. 🤔

Day 2

I originally planned to go to the Grand Palace, but was dissuaded by being exposed to the scorching sun for 4 hours. I chose Wat Arun instead. The filming effect is first-rate, because the place is not big, so you don’t need to walk around in the sun for too long.

After reading it, we took a taxi to the Museum of Death. The GPS said it would take 8 minutes, but the traffic jam could take 16 minutes.... It is a museum inside the hospital, and it displays many specimens. Unfortunately, the specimen that I wanted to see the ogre was put away. There are many murder props on display, deformed babies, and specimens of fatal and injured parts. The air-conditioning inside is very strong. The old building did not have air-conditioning but only fans. The hospital smell on the second floor is a bit strong. (No photography is allowed in the museum, so no pictures are posted here)

Take the boat to the Skytrain and go to Central Station. You can eat downstairs at Siam Paragon. I didn’t see the spectacular indoor floating market, but I had the first sumptuous Thai meal after coming to Bangkok.

It’s air-conditioned and more expensive than outside, so what’s the point? Pad Thai is really delicious.
(It’s not that shopping in large shopping malls is not fun, but air conditioning really saves people’s lives) There is also an aquarium in Paragon, but I didn’t go.

After dinner, I went to the Paragon opposite. There are a series of Internet celebrity stores and local Thai design brand stores. I visited the following stores:

daddy & muscle academy (a literary store that sells everything, with a Korean-style photo booth on the second floor)
Frank garcon (a literary store that sells everything)
Gentlewoman (Sells clothes, has coffee on the top floor, and their famous bag products are nothing more than that...)
matchbox (sells clothes, cheap local brands, not bad, I shopped for a long time)
everyday kmkm i love my life (it is a youthful brand of karmakamet, selling aromatherapy products)

Time is limited, so I need to go to the animate store in 2D

Let me sigh about their animate coffee... They are doing a collaboration with Conan the Movie. It's really like buying and leaving without even a table or chair...

The A-store in Bangkok has a lot of inventory. On the other hand, domestic A-stores can’t buy anything at all because the purchasing agents have sold out.

(CP on the wall in the store)
The red-light district museum I want to visit, Pat Pongmuseum, closed two weeks ago. If it hadn’t closed down, I’d like to learn about Dabao’s romance in Bangkok’s red-light district.

Go to Asok Station Terminal 21, top floor food court, top up at the front desk and eat slowly for 300 baht.

Super cheap coconut ice cream with taro. I have been eating ice cream every day these days...

Day 3

You have to take the subway to get to the old town, but their subway is really slow! It takes 5-7 minutes to wait for a bus.

After exiting the subway station, we walked straight to eat Michelin and Mongolian Oyster Omelette. There were not many people in the morning. It was delicious.

Group members asked to leave the youth

You will feel like you are in Guangzhou, with Chinese characters everywhere, and the building appearance looks a bit like an arcade.

The next Michelin breakfast restaurant is Chen Yi Kuey Teow Shop

The braised pork ribs are so tender!
Most of the Michelin restaurants in Bangkok's Chinatown are open from afternoon to early morning. They don't open much in the morning. Choose

Avoid the crowds and go to Song Wat Road in the back alleys of Chinatown.

Non-scenic area, less crowded and great for filming

That beef noodle shop is also delicious, but I can’t eat it anymore. I’ll try it next time.
Arteasia Desserts & Cafe was decided after watching YouTube recommendations the night before. It may be my favorite restaurant during this trip.

Thai-style desserts, eat the taste set in order according to the store's instructions, every dessert has a surprise

Nuury chestnut ice cream is right next to here. Their signature is vodka ice cream. I didn’t really want to drink, so I ordered chestnut coffee ice cream.
Take a boat to go down to the former site of Siam Commercial Bank of Thailand and the Rose Hall.

The first bank in Bangkok is a Western-style building built in 1907. It is not allowed inside and I took pictures from the outside. The Rose Hall is inside the religious school and does not open the door. I took pictures from the outside.

Rose Church is the first Catholic church in Bangkok. It is inside the school and not open to the public.

There were a lot of graffiti along the way. I passed by another restaurant, Xin Heng Ji, which serves Chinese and Thai fusion cuisine. It’s a popular restaurant among tourists. It was okay. I didn’t have much of an impression. Maybe I wasn’t too hungry and couldn’t feel anything after eating it.

An old photo from the business that lasted more than 70 years. The kid in the photo seems to be the boss when he paid the bill?

I wanted to go to the nearby free folk museum, but it was closed. It consists of two teak houses in three parts, showing the homes of the middle class in Thailand from the 1930s to the 1950s. If you are interested, you can go there.

Take a taxi to the subway

When we arrived at Hualampong Temple, we took some pictures

Very satisfied with what I took

chatuchak weekend market

Even if you go in the afternoon, it's very hot... It's divided into many sections and sells a lot of things. If you have luggage allowance, don't buy those big things. Anyway, a lot of them are produced in Yiwu.

Walking to DD mall, you can enjoy the air-conditioned shopping. There are also retro grocery stalls outside the first floor. After walking, you can get a foot massage in the mall, which costs 250 baht and takes about 45 minutes.

The boss fit into the picture so well that I took the photo...

Jodd Fairs

After eating upstairs in dd mall, we went to Jodd fairs to feel the crowds and have late night snacks. It’s very novel. There are many things I’ve never seen before and I want to eat them.

I ate Thai octopus cake, coconut milk ice cream, and butterfly pea flower ice cream.

Looks like octopus balls, but not octopus balls

Day 4

Today I made an appointment with a classmate, my senior sister Ploy whom I haven’t seen in 5 or 6 years.

When I met my classmates for the first time after graduation, I left it to her to arrange the half-day trip because I was really tired. Next, I leave it to my senior sister to deal with other people.

At Central Embassy Shopping Center, you can store your luggage for free!

She took me to Hardcover, a bookstore on the top floor that she often went to.

The indoor lighting is great, and there is also a coffee bar.
Bought a set of postcards with Bangkok illustrations in the snow

Looks cold, senior sister: Snow in Bangkok will never happen
When it was time to eat, she took me to the restaurant area

I realized I hadn’t eaten boat noodles yet this time

So I chose a restaurant that specializes in boat noodles and also has desserts.

Ordered like her, pork cartilage boat noodles

The fried pork rinds are poured on top of the boat noodles. The birth of carb bomb is really delicious, and the guilt is no longer important.
She insisted on fried pork rinds and coconut milk egg tarts.

The variegated leaf juice is delicious!

after meal

I don’t understand why I have to pay just for crossing the sky bridge at the sky rail station. I didn’t take the train at all🙃

It takes a while to walk to the cafe. It’s very sunny outdoors. I’m relieved to hear that Thais also hate the sun.

She said it was a hotel for wealthy people in Thailand and sold two of the places to outsiders as cafes.

I wanted to go to that place because there was a wedding so I couldn't go in.

École Ducasse is a sweet cooking school. There is afternoon tea downstairs (the food is not outstanding, but the atmosphere is good)

There are Thai-style courtyards, pavilions and the ancestral house of the nai lert group outside? Reservation is required to enter the museum

After afternoon tea, walk on the overpass and pass by the Erawan Shrine

She bowed devoutly, and I followed suit and told her that this was called entering a house to summon people, or entering a temple to worship gods.

She said that there are many hotels in the city center. Rich Indians have tried to come here to get married. The bride rides an elephant to the door of the hotel. Riding an elephant in the city center is a limitation of poverty.

Next I need to take the airport bus to Don Mueang Airport

The bus stop on the A2 line is at the Victory Monument. I don’t know where it is. Thanks to her for helping me ask questions

Monument celebrating the defeat of the French

She said she used to eat boat noodles here when she went to school here.

It’s cheap and delicious. I can try many different things because the portions are small. Me: It turns out to be boat noodle buffet.

There is also a conductor on the bus who is responsible for changing money. Ploy said that because sometimes the journey lasts 2-3 hours, someone needs to keep an eye on him just in case.

I just think the tin can used for changing money is very cool.

Finally, I said goodbye to her before leaving the country at the airport.

She will go to HK with her friends in a while

She also wants to go to Tianjin to visit the Binhai Library because she likes reading.

It’s beautiful to look at photos in the library

See you again if we have a chance (´▽`)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-27 01:57 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.163304 second(s), 27 queries .