Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Unable to resist the temptation of Pattaya, I ordered a male prostitute

700 0
Post time 2024-5-9 21:32:43 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Among the countries in Southeast Asia, if one were to choose a more fascinating and sought-after tourist destination, Thailand would most likely become the first choice for overseas tourists. Why is Thailand like a magnet, attracting the attention and appetite of the world? The answer is simple: erotica!

Pattaya-Unable to resist the temptation of Pattaya, I ordered a male prostitute

Thailand is a man’s paradise. 10 o’clock in the middle of the night is the signal for Thailand’s nightlife to begin.

For 250 baht, order a drink or beer, and you can spend a whole night at the show, enjoying either dynamic or fiery dancing.

Here, you can get rid of the shackles of the spirit and find the resonance of the soul. Swing to the music and experience the temptation of getting wet. So, on my first night in Thailand, I couldn't help but feel lonely and called a duck.

Don’t get me wrong, this duck is not that duck, it is the signature dish of Thai cuisine - red curry duck!

As the saying goes: "Food and sex are what you want." When you arrive in Thailand, in addition to enjoying the joy of playing and singing every night, a variety of delicious food is also indispensable. Thai cuisine has always been known as "the world's most healthy cuisine". If you don't eat and drink enough to replenish your energy, how can you cope with Pattaya's bustling nightlife?

Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia
Curry Bak Kut Teh Indonesian nine-story pagoda,
Do spa, use sauna, set off fireworks,Coco

Pineapple, Mango mango!
This brainwashing song played repeatedly on the streets of Thailand always makes people miss the irresistible "Southern flavor", the green palm leaves, the warm air, the noise and enthusiasm of tropical islands, Fresh and sweet fruits, special delicacies, and the most famous Thai curry.

The difference from South Asian curry is that most Thai curries use less dried spices and more fresh spices such as lemongrass, lemon leaves, and galangal. It tastes fresh and sweet and has a richer variety, so it is widely loved by gourmets all over the world.

According to different colors, Thai curry can be divided into red curry, green curry and yellow curry. Yellow curry is commonly found in southern Thailand. It has a mild flavor, the smallest amount of chili pepper among the three curries, and the golden color comes from turmeric. The main raw material of red curry is a local dried chili pepper in Thailand. It has a moderate spiciness and a hint of sweetness, so the taste is not as spicy as it seems. The main raw materials of green curry are green chili peppers, coriander, green pepper and other fresh spices. It looks fresh and fresh, but it is the spiciest among the three curries. Don’t be fooled by its soft and cute appearance.

Curries of different colors are suitable for matching with different ingredients. Generally speaking, green curry is suitable for vegetables, red curry is suitable for meat, and yellow curry is versatile. In Thailand, red curry duck, green curry chicken and yellow curry crab are all classic dishes that people will never forget after eating them. They are not only popular among international people, but also One of the most popular dishes in Thai cuisine.
Chef Meirui Yu from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris told us in the book "The Complete Book of Thai Cuisine" that the key to making this dish is to balance the greasiness, so you can add pineapple to the curry , tomato, to make the taste of the dish more refreshing.

According to traditional Chinese medicine, duck meat is sweet, salty, and cool in nature. It has the functions of clearing away heat, detoxifying, nourishing yin and nourishing the stomach. It is suitable for people who suffer from bitter summer or suffer from internal heat. And this "Thai Red Curry Duck" fully reflects the perfect combination of curry and pineapple. Add roasted duck breast, coconut milk, cherry tomatoes and pineapple meat to the red curry. It is sour and spicy, with moderate sweetness and full curry flavor. It exudes a strong aroma as soon as it is served. The authentic Thai style is simply amazing. People "can't control it".
Of course, there are many more Thai delicacies, such as fried sweet and sour shrimp, coconut chicken soup, green papaya salad, shrimp paste, steamed lemon fish, taro sago...sour and spicy Sweet, refreshing and appetizing, this is the most tempting Thai taste!

However, although Thai food is delicious, it is too luxurious to go to Thailand every time you want to eat it. In order to allow us to make the most authentic Thai food at home, Ms. Meirui Yu, the cooking queen and jam queen from Taiwan, went to Thailand for further study, brought us the most authentic Thai flavor, and wrote this book "Thailand" The Complete Book of Cooking.

In this book, Yu Meirui not only explains to us in detail 18 kinds of spices, 25 kinds of herbs, 14 kinds of seasonings, as well as pandan leaves, tamarind, butterfly pea flowers, etc. The use of Southeast Asian specialty spices is also divided into basic dishes and advanced dishes according to the six categories of appetizers, salads, soups and curries, main dishes, Thai royal desserts, and sweet soups and drinks. From the introduction and purchase of ingredients to the preparation of classic Thai sauces such as shrimp paste and fruit sweet and sour sauce, he explained to us in detail the secret of delicious Thai cuisine.

For example,Thai Tom Yum soup, which is known as one of the "three famous soups in the world" together with Russian borscht and French onion soup, is written in English as Tom Yam Goong, where Tom Yam means hot and sour, and Goong means shrimp. Therefore, Tom Yum soup is actually Thai hot and sour shrimp soup.

Bright red prawns, milky white mushrooms, refreshing lemons, and a variety of fragrant aromas The spices together make up the sour and spicy tom yum soup. The sourness of this soup comes from tamarind, a unique spice in Southeast Asia, while the spiciness comes from chili pepper and ginger. This classic dish is simple to make, takes no time and effort, and is delicious and satiating, so it has become a Thai cuisine. It is the representative of Thai people and is regarded as the "national soup" by Thai people.

Wearing a beautiful skirt, the cool sea breeze blows on your face, life is so comfortable, and then have a bowl of hot and fragrant Tom Yum soup, Thai cuisine is so unique The sour and spicy taste spreads in the mouth from the moment it touches the tip of the tongue, arousing taste buds and activating appetite, making people unable to help but eat it with rice.

After reading this, are you also fascinated by the magical power of Thai cuisine? With this book, you can not only acquire the cooking techniques of classic Thai dishes, but also have a comprehensive and accurate grasp of Thai cuisine itself, create authentic Thai flavors from the source, and enrich your table with rich exotic flavors!

What are you waiting for? Put on your apron now and cook an authentic Thai dish for your family. Wouldn’t it be great to enjoy a beautiful afternoon in Pattaya without leaving home?

Unable to resist the temptation of Pattaya, I ordered a duck in Thailand for the first time, but I couldn’t stop feeling it

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-26 23:56 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.135706 second(s), 27 queries .