Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Hong Kong 3 days and 2 nights tour, Hong Kong University, Avenue of Stars, Causeway Bay, Central Pier

262 0
Post time 2024-5-28 18:55:48 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Hongkong-Hong Kong 3 days and 2 nights tour, Hong Kong University, Avenue of Stars, Causeway Bay, Central Pier
Hongkong-Hong Kong 3 days and 2 nights tour, Hong Kong University, Avenue of Stars, Causeway Bay, Central Pier

2024 Hong Kong Travel Guide (three days and two nights), basic preparation and local attractions introduction

How to apply for a pass: Search the mini program Immigration Bureau, click on the appointment application, it will display the nearest application center. Just bring your ID card.

Data problem: I searched for overseas Internet access on zfb, 1g a day is enough, and shops and hotels basically have wifi. If you want to save money, you can search Macau data on tb.

Clothing: Locals wear comfortable clothes, and most girls wear cotton short-sleeved shorts and sports shoes. We also need to wear comfortable shoes when we go there, and we walk more than 10,000 every day.

Food: There are many Southeast Asian and Indian food. McDonald's is different from the domestic ones, so delicious! (I don’t have much interest in tea restaurants

Hotel: Near Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station. Hong Kong is not big, so there is no need to change hotels. The average price of ordinary hotels is 400-500.

Map: Google is easy to use. You can mark the attractions and hotels you want to visit in advance, which will be much more convenient.

Travel: Bus (you need to ring the arrival bell in advance, which is relatively cheap), subway (you can use Alipay)

Hong Kong dollars: You need to change, and some stores only accept cash. I brought 200 Hong Kong dollars, which is enough.

Octopus: There is a self-service machine at the exit to apply for it. It is recommended to apply for one. You can use it in taxis, buses, subways, convenience stores, and restaurants. The card opening fee is 50, and you can swipe it out and use it, and the balance will become negative.

Discrimination: Not at all. I didn’t feel it. As I said, it’s always right to be polite when you go out.

Consumption: I feel that there is nothing cheaper than in the mainland. I don’t recommend shopping. The exchange rate is not much different.

Can I go to Macau to play: Yes, walk along the Hong Kong-Macao Bridge.

Can I squat anywhere: It’s better not to squat once. A dark-skinned lady thought I needed help and asked me in a friendly way, “Are you OK?"

Here is my [Itinerary Sharing]

DAY1

Arrived in West Kowloon in the afternoon, took the subway to Tsim Sha Tsui Hotel to put the luggage,

Walked around Tsim Sha Tsui - Nathan Road - Jordan - Yau Ma Tei - Mong Kok. All along the way are business districts and Hong Kong-style streets.

Take the subway/bus to the Avenue of Stars - Victoria Harbour to see the night view.

DAY2

The University of Hong Kong (good for taking pictures, no reservation required, the subway goes directly to the school. It seems that there are often various exhibitions, but we went there on weekends and they were not open)

Walked around Central: Lan Kwai Fong - Graham Street (Graffiti Street) - Man Mo Temple - Upper Lascar Street - Duddell Street

Take the Central Ferris Wheel, the ticket price is only 20, you can book it on Meituan, and you don't have to queue up to buy tickets on site.

Central Pier Take the ferry (Star Ferry) back to Tsim Sha Tsui

DAY3

Return

If the return time on the third day is late, you can go to the movies. Although Hong Kong movie tickets are expensive, they are uncensored and the atmosphere of the theater is very good. Or go to check in the food you want to eat!!

Some thoughts:

All toilets in Hong Kong are toilets, there are no squat toilets.

Every Sunday, the Filipino maids have a day off, and there will be many Filipino maids picnicking on the road from Central to Causeway Bay.

Almost no one wears slippers. .

I borrowed the conversion plug from the hotel, no extra charge, if you book a low-cost hotel, it is recommended to buy one yourself.

The air conditioning in the indoor (subway, shopping mall, hotel) is super cold... I brought a coat with me when I went out in the summer.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-26 23:55 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.121452 second(s), 27 queries .