Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

On a whim, I set off on the journey with only my Hong Kong and Macau Pass and my mobile phone.

253 0
Post time 2024-5-29 00:55:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

On a whim, I embarked on the journey with only my Hong Kong and Macau Pass and my mobile phone. Hong Kong is really fun to visit. In less than a day, I visited Victoria Harbour, took a ferry, the Victoria Peak Cable Car, watched the night view, experienced the Ding Ding Car, watched the Big Yellow Duck (one exploded and was being blown up and salvaged), visited Tsim Sha Tsui, Central, Kennedy Town, ate local desserts and roast goose, and went shopping in the mall. Here I would like to share my feelings:

1. The old city is shabby but clean, while the steel forest in Central is still very modern. The roads are narrow and there are many cars, but there is definitely no traffic jam in the mainland, and most people abide by the rules

2. I did not feel the discrimination mentioned on the Internet. On the contrary, most people are very enthusiastic and will smile generously when their eyes meet. It is completely OK to travel around in Mandarin + broken English

3. Looking at the architecture and infrastructure alone, the first-tier cities in China are not inferior at all, but it is still shocking to think that HK was like this 30 or 40 years ago. We still need to work hard

4. I understand that young people who do not rely on their parents to work hard and settle in Hong Kong are actually not as stressed as first-tier cities in China, and the degree of internal competition is not as high as that in the mainland. I am a little tempted.

5. For the young generation with a strong sense of boundaries, the social and cultural environment here may be more comfortable than staying in the mainland

6. It is very suitable for Citywalk. The exquisite and interesting shops along the way do not feel tired at all. I like it very much now. I should go there frequently to eat when I have the chance.

Hongkong-On a whim, I set off on the journey with only my Hong Kong and Macau Pass and my mobile phone.
Hongkong-On a whim, I set off on the journey with only my Hong Kong and Macau Pass and my mobile phone.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-26 16:55 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.140041 second(s), 27 queries .