Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Jakarta is not a food desert? Kafe Betawi OR Cafe Batavia OR Bandar Djakarta OR Remph Bistro

291 0
Post time 2024-5-14 05:29:13 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Jakarta for three days and was looking for various Indonesian delicacies. I personally liked it (the taste of crispy noodles hahaha)

1⃣️ Kafe Betawi 🌟🌟🌟
Ordered the local Soto ( Soup), Nasi Gerong Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Fried Rice), Pisang coklat (Chocolate Banana Dessert?), they are quite satisfactory, and the fried rice and desserts are my favorite!
📍Palaza Indonesia is on the 5th floor of the shopping mall, with many chain stores

2⃣️Cafe Batavia 🌟🌟🌟🌟
This is a century-old cafe, in the old town of Holland, where there are many foreigners. Sate Ayam Madura, the satay chicken rice is very special. The rice is made into a small cake, which tastes a bit like Japanese rice balls; Nasi Campur Meener, I feel that Indonesian rice basically relies on various assemblies. This one includes satay chicken skewers, Rendang Beef and Vegetable Egg Chili Sauce, I love the crunchy snack inside; Bistik Lidah “Harmonie”, this is the first time I have seen such a large piece of beef tongue! The taste is very good
📍 Jl. Pintu Besar Utara No.14, RW.6, Pinangsia, Kec. Taman Sari, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11110 Indonesia

3⃣️ Bandar Djakarta 🌟 🌟🌟🌟
In a seafood shop on the beach in Ancol, you can choose your own seafood and flavor processing
The spicy fried shrimp is really like the taste of crispy noodles, and the ingredients are super abundant
Singapore fried crab is very good tasty! Must try!
Thai fried fish with spicy and sour sauce, the fried fish is not greasy either
📍Ancol beach

4⃣️ Remph Bistro 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Before leaving I also wanted to eat seafood, so I chose one in the mall and it was absolutely amazing! !
tahu telor tawangmangu (egg tofu) looks like a briquette, but this dish is really amazing! There are eggs and tofu inside, wrapped in a crispy layer on the outside, topped with sweet sauce, delicious
pisang kremes gula merah (brown sugar cream banana), different from the previous chocolate, but still very delicious Delicious
mie gr kampung (fried noodles with curry chicken legs), Indonesian fried rice and fried noodles taste very similar, I really like the spices in Southeast Asia
gurame gr sambal mangga (fried fish with mango), sweet and sour taste, but It’s not the previous Thai sauce, it’s more refreshing
udang tumis pete pesisiran (spicy shrimp), this one is really full of chili flavor, but it’s acceptable

Summary: Indonesian food Fried everything, drizzled everything with sauce and DIY assembly, but it suits my taste, sweet and spicy

Jakarta-Jakarta is not a food desert? Kafe Betawi OR Cafe Batavia OR Bandar Djakarta OR Remph Bistro
Jakarta-Jakarta is not a food desert? Kafe Betawi OR Cafe Batavia OR Bandar Djakarta OR Remph Bistro

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-27 06:39 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.117466 second(s), 27 queries .