Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

The Taipei Michelin list has been announced, but the Taiwanese food in my heart is here

140 0
Post time 2024-6-9 22:08:10 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Taiwan-The Taipei Michelin list has been announced, but the Taiwanese food in my heart is here

Michelin has just released the "Michelin Guide Taipei". Michelin lovers, come and see, how many Taiwan stars have you picked?

Taiwan-The Taipei Michelin list has been announced, but the Taiwanese food in my heart is here

This time Michelin is quite down-to-earth, because in the "Bib Gourmand", Taipei night market delicacies appeared for the first time, such as sesame oil chicken, pork liver/pork tripe soup, Chicken stew, kelp, duck wings... Oh, by the way, there are two stinky tofu shops with the same style as the goddess from "Mischief Kiss".

Before I went to Taiwan for the first time, all my impressions of Taiwanese food were based on movies and TV series.

Girls want to drink milk tea for heart-to-heart talk.

The first date is going to the night market.

Girls make roasted meat rice dumplings for boys during the festival.

So, Baomei’s trip to Taiwan is a trip to check out Taiwanese food in movies and TV series.

Chibing

I was still in elementary school that year, and "Meteor Garden" suddenly became popular all over the campus. Even if it was banned halfway through, the popularity did not diminish at all. Every boy has a hair tie of the same style as Daoming Temple, and every girl hopes to be the shy girl Shancai who feeds A Si ice.

Taiwanese people call eating various ice products "eating ice". The earliest chopped ice is the old-fashioned clear ice left over from the Japanese occupation era. Add sugar or banana oil and grind into finely chopped ice. Later, influenced by Japanese ice products, fancy versions such as red bean ice and pinto ice were developed.

Snowy ice, which is improved from chopped ice, uses rich milk as the ice base, and has a softer and more delicate taste.

Fengren Ice Founding Store
Address : No. 15, Section 2, North Shuangshi Road, Taichung City, Taiwan
Business hours: 8:30-22:30

Alun Ice Shop Chaozhou Shaolengbing
Address: No. 149, Xinsheng Road, Chaozhou Town, Pingtung County, Taiwan
Business hours: 9:00-22:50

Keelung Far East Bubble Ice
Address: Renai District, Keelung City, Taiwan No. 5 Rensan Road
Business hours: 10:00-23:00

Three Cups of Everything

After the first part of "Meteor Garden" became a hit, the second part came immediately. Daoming Si lost his memory inexplicably and got together with Princess Ye Sha who appeared out of nowhere. Perhaps the only thing that kept me going was A Si's appearance and the stupid guy who had three cups of everything.

Sanbei, originated from Jiangxi. According to legend, it was a Jiangxi jailer due to the limited conditions in prison.<span style="font-weight : bold;">Only one cup each of sweet fermented rice, lard, and soy sauce were used to stew the chicken nuggets for Wen Tianxiang to eat, hence the name. Later, after evolution, <span style="font-weight: bold;">Taiwan style The three cups of lard are replaced with sesame oil, and the fermented rice wine is replaced with rice wine, that is, one cup each of soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil. The commonly used ingredients for three cups of cooking are chicken, frogs, and rolls.

▲ This is a three-cup medium roll. The medium roll is the grown-up small roll. The small roll is simply a squid with wings on its butt.

Dan Zai Noodles

Following "Meteor Garden" is "Lavender". At that time, everyone had a glass bottle of lavender, and every girl felt that she was a princess and would have a prince. Come to me with the same lavender bottle. It's a pity that the prince didn't come. The prince took the purple shell and went to find the bottle cap.

In "Dolphin Bay Lovers", Yi Tianbian, who helps his mother sell danzi noodles, stumbles all the way and keeps climbing up to realize his dream, just like Angela Chang in reality. Thanks to this drama, Angela Chang, who has a voice like an elf, and I, a danzi noodle lover, have come to me.

In Taiwan, everyone knows about Danzi Noodles, which is the most famous Han Chinese noodle snack in Tainan. The soul of Danzi noodles is the minced meat. The minced meat is marinated in sweet marinade, cut into cubes, stir-fried with fresh garlic cloves, and then added to the noodles. In the middle, add soup made from shrimps, tail shrimps, minced garlic, and coriander to enhance the flavor, and you have Danzi noodles.

Du Xiaoyue Head Office
Address : No. 16, Zhongzheng Road, Zhongxi District, Tainan City
Business hours: 11:00-21:30

Oyster Omelette

2004 to 2007 was the golden period of Taiwanese idol dramas, such as "Betta", "God of War", "Heaven's Wedding Dress" and "The Devil Is Around" "Green Forest" and "Smiling Pasta" are all young memories of girls.

"Meeting Love Around the Corner" has played a very important role in the promotion of Taiwanese cuisine. At that time, no one did not watch "Love Around the Corner", and everyone who watched "Love Around the Corner" did not want to eat oyster omelette. Qin Lang and Yu Xinlei didn’t know each other because of oyster omelet. I didn’t know each other because of oyster omelet.

Oyster omelette, pronounced ô-ā-jiān in Taiwanese dialect, is very similar to oyster omelette in Chaoshan area. First heat the oil in a pan, add the oysters, stirred eggs, Vegetables, and then drizzle with gravy. When the oysters are cooked, scoop them up, top them with special sauce, and serve.

Marasan Millet Wine

In 2007, I also watched a movie "Cape No. 7" that I didn't understand at the time. I couldn't understand the emotions. I just feel a little sad.

The most impressive thing is the Malasang millet wine, "Marasan!"
"Stay , or I'll go with you." He said. "Please forgive my love for speaking too slowly," he sang. This movie that made me cry summoned me to Kenting. However, tourists all over the street told me that perhaps the only thing that can be remembered fondly is that glass of "Marasan" rice wine.

Siu Wei

In 2009, I watched a movie called "Heard and Heard", met a boy named Peng Yuyan, and learned about a food called Siu Wei (I Northerners have never seen the world).

Siu-mei is often sold with rice, called siu-mei rice. In order to get close to Yangyang, Tiankuo often does business at the entrance of the gymnasium, and also works hard to make love bentos.

If Peng Yuyan makes a love lunch for me, I am very willing to marry him and have two children, one boy and one girl.

Squid Soup

In 2010, I abandoned Peng Yuyan for "Monga" and moved on to Zhao Youting, Ethan Ruan and Feng Xiao Yue Jian wavered.

But in the end I decided to go with Zhao Youting, who had similar interests. After all, he played the role of a man who entered the underworld because of a chicken leg, even if he was chased down several alleys. A boy who loves to eat squid soup.

"Monga" filming location:
Liangxi Hao Squid West Garden Store
Address: No. 194, Section 1, Xiyuan Road, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan</span >
Business hours: 10:00-00:00

Japanese food

Later , I thought I had grown up and stopped watching those unrealistic idol dramas, and instead watched the mature woman's charm textbook "I May Not Love You". This drama is an idol drama that best expresses the temperament of Taipei. It has Taipei-style literature and art, and also has Taipei-style fireworks. The play says: "If I had seen the world you have seen and walked the same path you have walked, would I be able to get closer to you?" So in order to get closer to Brother Daren, I went to the base of Youqing and Daren, Zhucun Izakaya, to eat roasted bird and drink Taiwanese beer.

"I May Not Love You" Filming Location:
Zhucun Izakaya
Address: No. 2, Alley 1, Lane 253, Songren Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City
Business hours: 17:00-1:00

Taiwan Beer

Taiwanese beer is the eternal emotional catalyst for the hero and heroine. Whenever Youqing needs it, Brother Daren can arrive at any time with a can of Taiwanese beer.

Milk Tea

Milk tea must be the favorite of all Taiwanese people. Otherwise, why would Jay Chou be so fat and still drink milk tea? Otherwise, why would there be scenes of drinking milk tea in all Taiwanese dramas?

Cheng Youqing, how could you abandon Li Daren and go out to drink milk tea with the little puppy!

Unlike Hong Kong-style milk tea, Taiwanese milk tea consists of tea, milk, pearls or other snacks. Behind each combination, there is a colorful world.

Oh, by the way, a little bit from the mainland is really not 50 LAN, and the 50 LAN from the mainland is not 50 LAN.

Kaohsiung 50 Lan Main Store
Address: No. 74, Linquan Street, Lingya District, Kaohsiung City

Meatballs

In 2011, a movie was released, which started a process for all people to recall their youth. The craze, that show is "Girls We Chased All Those Years". The boys ate meatballs and discussed the girls they liked, but they didn't know that because of their naivety and mistakes, they could only kiss their lover's lover in the end.

Meatballs are a Taiwanese specialty snack. They are translucent and oblate. They are a translucent meatball made of sweet potato powder, cassava powder and other materials wrapped with pork and other ingredients. of food.

The preparation methods are mostly heating with oil (not frying) or steaming, or both. When eating, it will be topped with both sweet and salty sauces and a little minced garlic and coriander.

"Girls We Chased In Those Years" Filming Location:
Acai Changhua Meatballs
Address: No. 13, Lane 21, Longjiang Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City
Business hours: 08:30-13:30, closed every Sunday

Samsung Onion

2015 , my favorite Song Shigefeng went to Sanxing Township, Yilan County, Taiwan, and ate Sanxing Scallion Stir-fried Bacon and Sanxing Scallion Pancake.

Three-star onions grow slowly and have a short production season, but their taste is crisp and sweet. They are a treasure in Taiwan’s onion industry.

Samsung Township also has a scallion culture museum that is unique in Taiwan. The Samsung scallion pancakes and scallion ice cream inside are both delicious.

"The Lonely Gourmet" Filming Location:
Samsung Green Onion Cultural Center
Address: No. 31, Zhongshan Road, Yide Village, Sanxing Township, Yilan County
Visiting time: 08:30-17:00 on weekdays/09:00-18:00 on holidays

Stinky Tofu

After watching "The Lonely Gourmet", I was attracted by Amway to watch "Eating Man and Woman". This is an unsurpassed food film. The story in the film is linked by food. The third daughter who works at McDonald's, if there is no boyfriend with her best friend, If a friend eats stinky tofu, he will not become the first of the three sisters to become pregnant.

Taiwanese stinky tofu basically originated from mainland China. Later, it was continuously improved by the Taiwanese people and gradually formed the taste it has today. It is crispy on the surface, smelly on the inside and outside, and contains many holes.

▲ Spicy stinky tofu

Spicy stinky tofu is a new way to eat in Taiwan in recent years, due to the spicy Sichuan spicy With the popularity of hot pot, Taiwanese people add stinky tofu to spicy soup, add duck blood, sauerkraut, and fat intestines, which is commonly known as "stinky large intestine pot."

▲ Smelly Pot

Smelly Boss Steaming Stinky Tofu - Our Shop
Address: No. 6, Lane 313, Section 2, Zhonghua Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City 100, Taiwan
Opening hours: 11:30-22:30

Boss Shi Spicy Stinky Tofu
Address: No. 189, Raohe Street, Songshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan

Night Market

I watched "Happy Together" in recent years. At the end of the movie, Tony Leung left Leslie Cheung behind, returned to Hong Kong from the southern hemisphere, and made a special trip to Taipei to look for Chang Chen. After passing through the Liaoning Street Night Market, Tony Leung walked to the food stall owned by Zhang Zhen's parents and saw Zhang Zhen's photo. He ordered a few snacks and ate them quickly. When he left, he took a photo of Zhang Zhen. Finally, he said, I finally understand why Xiao Zhang can walk around happily outside, because he knows he has a place to come back to...

A total of 10 street foods from Taipei's famous night markets were selected for this year's Michelin Guide Taipei. Among the "Bib Gourmand" street foods, 3 are from Raohe Night Market: Chen Dong's Herbal Pork Ribs, Fuzhou Shizu Pepper Cake, and Shi Laoban Spicy Stinky Tofu. South Airport Night Market, Ningxia Night Market, and Linjiang Street Night Market each have 2 on the list.

When I was a child, Taiwan was a series of movies and TV series,

I was on this side, and the domineering president was on the other side.

When I grew up, Taiwan was a series of night market streets,

I was on this side,

Beef noodles, meatballs, smoothies, milk tea, squid soup, oyster omelette... were on the other side.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-26 16:55 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.117430 second(s), 27 queries .