Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Taipei Yangmingshan, must visit Xiaoyoukeng, Menghuan Lake and Qingtiangang

168 0
Post time 2024-6-9 22:10:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When I was a kid, I read about Yangmingshan in a book written by a Taiwanese writer. I always wanted to go to it. I wanted to go to Maokong on Monday, but the Mao cable car was not in operation on Monday, so I went straight to Yangmingshan. Based on my strong research ability, I concluded that if I only have a short time to visit Yangmingshan, there are three must-visit places: Xiaoyoukeng (Figure 2, 6-8), Menghuan Lake (Figure 1, 3-5), and Qingtiangang (Figure 12-17).

We called a taxi to Xiaoyoukeng directly, and we can drive directly to the Xiaoyoukeng parking lot. Xiaoyoukeng can see the unique earth gas to smoke, because it is the gas leaked from the volcano, and it is full of unique and rich sulfur aroma, just like Pan Yue wearing Teva sneakers for a whole summer, which makes me feel refreshed and dizzy. The suggestion is not to breathe. Very unique scenery, this niche landform enthusiasts are ecstatic. There are some hiking routes nearby, including a two-hour round trip to the main peak of Qixing Mountain and a ten-minute round trip to the small earth slope bamboo forest next to it. Of course, an athlete like me, a runaway maniac, chose the latter without hesitation.

There is a 108 minibus in Yangmingshan that runs every 20 minutes. You can use EasyCard, which is very convenient, or you can pay in cash without change. The minibus goes around the important attractions of Yangmingshan. So after visiting Xiaoyoukeng, we took 108 to Menghuan Lake.

The walking distance from Menghuan Lake Station to Menghuan Lake is about one thousand meters. I laughed disdainfully. For me, an athlete and a runner, this is just the amount of exercise like raising my little finger, so I took an arrogant step to conquer nature. Two minutes later, I was conquered by nature. Why didn't anyone tell me that one thousand meters is the stone slab road up the mountain! Steep! There are a lot of mosses and it's very slippery! It's still very steep! Halfway through the journey, my new crown sequelae hit hard, I couldn't breathe, the fog was so thick that I couldn't see my fingers. I became Doraemon, a Doraemon with asthma. I thought about the spirit of revolutionary predecessors such as Iron Man Wang Jinxi and insisted on climbing up. The moment I saw Menghuan Lake, everything was worth it. It was really like a dream, like dew or lightning, and we should view it in this way. I chanted the Diamond Sutra loudly on the spot and listened to the frogs' croaking.

Then we took Bus 108 from Dream Lake to Qingtiangang. The fog was still thick at Qingtiangang, and it seemed like another world. Many buffaloes were enjoying their vacation, watching the silly humans taking pictures of themselves. The brave buffaloes were not afraid of difficulties. The fog was also beautiful. I felt like a ghost who would disappear with a mysterious beauty (?). A warm suggestion is that you don't need to waste time curling and straightening your hair before coming here. When you come here, your hair will return to its original starting point: a basket of chicken coops.

Summary: If you come to Taipei, you still have to come to Yangmingshan to see what the earth looks like on this side of the sea. The recommendation is 90%, minus 10 because I was bitten by mosquitoes! Remember to bring mosquito repellent spray~

Taiwan-Taipei Yangmingshan, must visit Xiaoyoukeng, Menghuan Lake and Qingtiangang
Taiwan-Taipei Yangmingshan, must visit Xiaoyoukeng, Menghuan Lake and Qingtiangang

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-26 20:05 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.114852 second(s), 27 queries .