Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Taipei: A combination of Japan and Southeast Asia, a small city with beautiful scenery and comfortable life

137 0
Post time 2024-6-9 22:11:40 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Taiwan to attend a friend's wedding, and there are some things I want to say.

Taipei is actually very small. The city center is OK, but there is only 101, and the rest is not very big, and the prosperous places are not big either, so I hope that friends who travel to Taiwan will not have the expectation of going to a big city.

Most places in Taipei are actually very shabby and "dirty". It does not have the high-end feeling of Shanghai, nor the rich historical background of Beijing, but Taipei is very "unique".

It is more like a combination of the South, Japan, and Southeast Asia. On the one hand, there are many ancient Chinese traditional cultures, and on the other hand, there are buildings from the Japanese colonial period, and it has a unique southern climate and scenery.

I feel that friends who go to Taiwan can slowly stroll around the streets of Taiwan, go to see the beautiful seaside, first go to a small stall with super poor service but super good taste, and then go to a high-end restaurant with super good service, there will be a great difference.

If you want to experience a very shocking feeling, there are many other attractions in the mainland that can give you a better experience, such as the Qianhu Miao Village in Guizhou is better than Jiufen, or the Palace Museum in Beijing is more film-produced than the one in Taipei, but these do not prevent me from liking Taipei and wanting to travel there again.

Taiwan is a small and exquisite handmade artwork to me. It has many flaws and may not be as beautiful as those made by machines, but it has its own unique flavor and beauty.

Thank you for letting me see you Taiwan again. See you next time.

Taiwan-Taipei: A combination of Japan and Southeast Asia, a small city with beautiful scenery and comfortable life
Taiwan-Taipei: A combination of Japan and Southeast Asia, a small city with beautiful scenery and comfortable life

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-26 20:45 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.124709 second(s), 27 queries .