Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

10-Day Special Forces Tour in Japan: Tokyo + Osaka + Kyoto + Mount Fuji

155 0
Post time 2024-6-10 04:13:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It happened that my friend was free, so he chose to travel to Japan independently. My friend has been to Japan two or three times, speaks Japanese and has some experience, and lz can speak English + simple Japanese, so the journey was quite smooth.

Osaka Chapter

The Mainland High Speed ​​Rail departed from Hong Kong, landed at Kansai International Airport in the early morning, and started visiting Osaka without much rest. Most Japanese hotels can only check in after 3 p.m., but you can leave your luggage in advance.

Walking around the Umeda shopping district, it is a relatively famous business district in Osaka. I have the impression that there are 12 floors, and the products are carefully classified and everything is available. Ordered latte and chocolate cake at Marufuku Cafe. Later I found out that Marufuku is an old brand, and their coffee is often sold in vending machines, so I went shopping in the nearby business district.

Osaka-10-Day Special Forces Tour in Japan: Tokyo + Osaka + Kyoto + Mount Fuji

Osaka Living Museum of the Past and Present, the ticket price is tens of RMB. The collection is basically the daily necessities of ordinary people in the Edo period. It also has scenes of people’s lives from ancient times to modern times. It is still worth visiting. .

The shopping street looks almost the same. There is a big lantern on the street with the name of the street written on it. The high dome and colorful signboards are very distinctive.

Living near Shinsaibashi, it is very convenient to go anywhere. The night in Osaka is full of neon signs in the city, duty-free shops with loud announcements, Europeans and Americans everywhere, and Taiwanese and Hong Kong accents wherever you go. At 11 o'clock at night, Shinsaibashi is still busy, street performers are still performing, young people stand in front of izakaya and chat loudly in Kansai accent, and noodle shops in Dotonbori are open until early morning.

Tongtenkaku, maybe too much Most of the shops were closed early in the morning, but shooting shops (goods for shooting balloons), souvenir shops, fried skewers and izakayas were still open. The iron tower of Tsutenkaku can be seen in the distance.

Namba Yasaka Shrine, in front of the Lion Gate, is said to be able to absorb bad luck.

Osaka Castle is the symbol of Osaka, and the castle tower is also the landmark building of Kansai. The displays in the museum are mainly about the history of Toyotomi Hideyoshi and the Tokugawa family, and the observation deck can overlook the scenery of Osaka. I also went to Shitennoji Temple, but there are no photos.

I took a quick stroll around Kuromon Market (actually a shopping street), and spent more than an hour twisting madly at a gashapon shop in Nihombashi. Who made the four floors of this shop full of The gashapon machine cannot be stopped at all.

I went to Osaka Aquarium in the evening. There are eight floors in total. You can slowly go down in a spiral shape. The center of the building is a huge fish tank 10 stories high. It's super beautiful, with nice music, like a deep blue dream. My friend and I were immersed in the shock of nature and didn't say much.

There are also penguins

Next to Kaiyukan is the Tempozan Ferris Wheel, which was once the largest and tallest Ferris wheel in the world. The whole journey takes about 15 minutes, and you can see the night view of Osaka Port and Osaka city, which is very beautiful.

Ferris wheel

Looking down from the Ferris wheel

Kyoto chapter

In Japan I’ve been to Among cities, Kyoto is my favorite. Unlike Osaka, which is gorgeous, Kyoto has a classical and elegant beauty. Kamogawa, a shallow river, runs through the entire Kyoto, the soul of this city. The distant mountains are filled with smoke, and the Western and classical buildings in the city are shrouded in gray skies. The wooden houses on the right bank of the Kamogawa River lean to one side, stacked on top of one another, low and decadent.

Even the subway seats are matcha colored

Yasaka Shrine, Ersanban, there are many people, eating, drinking, and buying souvenirs. I walked around Kiyomizu Temple and asked for a fortune. Kyoto’s famous product is matcha, so there are many matcha and related products on sale.

Junisanzaka

Kyomizudera Temple

Go to Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine at night to see the famous Senbon Torii. The lights inside the shrine emit a faint yellow light, making people feel like they are walking between the secular world and another world.

At night, most of the restaurants on the right bank of the Kamogawa River are dimly lit. Sitting by the Kamogawa River, you can hear the sound of gurgling water and be surrounded by silence. .

The fairy-tale Arashiyama train is surrounded by mountains and forests on both sides, and white waves surge in the stream. When walking in Arashiyama, you will see raccoon statues at the entrances of many ordinary houses.

Take the Shinkansen to Tokyo. The train is beautiful, stable and fast. The guy who asked for directions chose a "beautiful seat" for us where we could see Mount Fuji. I got up late that day, so I had to take a taxi to catch the high-speed train, which was really expensive. We saw Mount Fuji on the way, and the unique ice cream dome against the backdrop of the mountain villages was very eye-catching. The wind was blowing on one side of the mountainside, and white snow was flying like mist.

A glimpse

Tokyo, you have to queue for everything. The first impression is of row upon row of buildings, much more serious and boring than Osaka. My friend and I slept on the next subway with our heads tilted like tired Tokyoites. I went to Sensoji Temple, which was very crowded, to buy a royal guard and ask for a fortune teller. Then I visited Akihabara, the 2D Kingdom. It was really easy to visit and I bought some figures that I was very satisfied with.

Sensoji Temple

Akihabara

Watch the theater at the Manten Planetarium in Ikebukuro at night, and perform Greek performances under the starry sky in the semi-circular dome Love Affair of the Gods. It’s too late. There is only Japanese and no English navigation.

After resting for a day in Tokyo, we went straight to Mount Fuji. I woke up late again that day, but I couldn't get a taxi, so I had to wear a full set of warm clothes and carry my luggage and run to the station. In the last five minutes, I caught the bus to Mount Fuji Kawaguchiko. I felt like I was going to die. A tour without experiencing a Japanese drama is incomplete (Huangdouren smiles)

The weather was very good, the sun was shining brightly, and Mount Fuji appeared beautifully. The recommended mode of transportation is to rent a bicycle or a scooter. The scenic spots are far away from each other, and most of them require an hour's walk. You can also take a sightseeing bus, but it leaves work after five o'clock. You need to plan at least two days to visit Mount Fuji. When the weather is bad, you cannot see the mountain, and all the attractions there are for viewing Mount Fuji (except Fuji-Q Highland). You can check the weather forecast for Mount Fuji at any time on the official website. It was cloudy on the second day of my trip. While waiting for the bus, I chatted with Koreans. They only played for one day and didn't see anything.

Mount Fuji and Lawson, the highest altitude place

You can see Mount Fuji from the hotel window you booked, and Fuji-Q Highland is glowing in the dark night. Mount Fuji is silent at night, just like the village at its feet.

Kawaguchiko, surrounded by mountains, is sparkling and blue in the sunlight, and is extremely beautiful. You can take a cruise to watch

My friend went to take pictures at the Internet celebrity check-in point, and I went to the Music Forest Art Museum. There are performances in the organ performance hall, and stunning European statues stand on the walls. The exhibits in the Music Box Museum let us understand the origin and development of the music box. The Ghibli souvenir shop sells merchandise from Hayao Miyazaki animations.

I spent the last three days in Tokyo and stayed on the beach in Odaiba (highly not recommended because it is far from the city).

Statue of Liberty in Odaiba

Take the Lily Seagull Line every day Round trip between Odaiba and downtown Tokyo. Odaiba also has a business district like Diversity that is suitable for tourists. If you want to visit, you can spend a day there. There is Ghibli Republic of Acorns, where you can buy Miyazaki Hayao animation peripherals, and a Sanrio store.

Real scale Gundam

The way Gundam lights up, there is a show every night

Acorn Republic

Divercity front

Wandered around Tokyo and went to famous attractions such as the Imperial Palace, Tokyo Tower, Sky Tree, and Ueno Park. For eating and shopping, you can go to the most prosperous Ginza, Shibuya, and Ikebukuro.

Tokyo Tower

Sky Tree (Skytree)

It is recommended to buy a package ticket that goes directly to the highest point. You have a bird's eye view of the whole of Tokyo (you can even see Mount Fuji), and it's a completely different scenery when you go there at night

Ueno Park is also very easy to visit, a first choice for walking, and there is an art museum inside.

In Daikanyama, I went to Tsutaya Bookstore, which is said to be on the list of the most beautiful bookstores in the world. It was very easy to browse. There is a cafe inside, which sells not only books and comics, but also records, groceries, and even food. Daikanyama is a wealthy area, and there are many shops selling second-hand clothes and bags.

The University of Tokyo is basically a Western-style building, and it can be seen that it is very old. Ginkgo Avenue is still covered with golden leaves, and many tourists take photos.

Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, looking for the filming location of "The Garden of Words", this is my favorite among Makoto Shinkai's movies part of. Except for the branches hanging over the pond, the park is full of familiar scenery. The tower behind the park stands in the sunset. It reminds me of the scene in the play where the hero and heroine confess their love at the top of the stairs, hugging each other with tears, the rainbow after the rain, and the crows circling the tower. I was very moved.

Cross a few roads to reach Suga Shrine, where "Your Name" was filmed, and walk a few more steps to reach the red railings and stairs of the classic plot. Standing on the steps, thinking about the reunion of the hero and heroine, it felt like being there.

Some things to note: If you are inexperienced in traveling to Japan, traveling in a group is the first choice. You can choose a group of one or two people. The route, flight and wine, tour guide and driver will be provided to you. arranged. There are many subway lines in Japan. If you are not careful, you will take the wrong one and waste time. Some lines last train very early. There are no shared bicycles or mobile charging stations on the street.

Japanese people’s English is recognized to be poor, and even in the most cosmopolitan Osaka and Tokyo there are many places where only Japanese can be used. lz uses relatively fluent English + broken Japanese, which is enough for ordering food, shopping and visiting scenic spots, but not for slightly more detailed requirements. Many souvenir shops in scenic spots and nearby only accept cash. In big cities, you can basically pay online. In this case, try to pay online as much as possible and leave cash for the scenic spots.

The streets are clean but there are few trash cans. You can bring your own trash bags. I bought a can of coffee from the vending machine and drank it. I walked for two hours holding the can and couldn't find the trash can. There are trash cans in subway stations and they are almost full.

There are no milk tea shops, only coffee shops (there may be a milk tea shop in the busiest areas). But there are at least two vending machines on one street, and you can buy drinks with coins. I don’t bring water with me when I go out, and I have consumed all kinds of drinks in the vending machines. Walking is intense and drinking two cans of coffee a day is common.
There are many convenience stores (Lawson/711). Friends who want to save money can go to convenience stores. Eating in Japan is not super expensive because of the scenic spots, so you can eat while walking. If you eat an ordinary set meal (rice and noodle set), you can get it for RMB 50. If you want to eat better, you can get it for more than RMB 100 per person. After that, it’s up to you to be more frugal. Japanese desserts/breads are too sweet, but the ramen sold in convenience stores are all delicious, and I haven’t had any complaints.

The main reason is that transportation is expensive. Buy an IC card/Xigua card in advance. You can recharge it locally. You can use it on subways and buses. You can also do shopping sometimes.

Friends who speak a little English can use translation software to assist. Once I asked a Japanese man for directions. He took out his mobile phone and clicked on yd translation. I was shocked. As a foreigner, don’t be afraid to ask for directions, the locals are very warm and friendly.

Even in big cities, at five o'clock in the afternoon in scenic spots, all business districts will basically close at eight thirty at night, and English services will be reduced, so you must make travel plans in advance and arrange entertainment in the evening (lz and friends are both j people, meet every day to make plans).

One night I was really bored, so I went to the Takarazuka Theater alone. I bought a ticket to watch a movie (I didn’t even understand the movie title) and found out that it was the recently popular English movie, Save My Life (the Japanese movie is There are no English subtitles). Don't follow suit, movie tickets are expensive. .

After spending so many days in Japan, I slept very little every day. From the time I opened my eyes at eight o'clock until twelve o'clock at night, the average number of steps per day was 35,000. It was considered an in-depth tour. Everywhere was beautiful, and I had no regrets.

lz has a lot of nonsense, I hope it can help friends who want to play~

The following are some colloquial words that lz often uses there, which should be helpful to friends who know a little Japanese.  

ここへ行(い)きたいです。我想去这里。
どう行(い)きますか?怎么去?
これをください。我想要这个/请给我拿这个。
これとこれをください。我想要这个和这个。
〇〇はありますか 有...吗                           
ソフトドリンク>>>> 饮料
点完菜:以上(いじょう)です。就这么多了
チェックお願(ねが)いします。我想结账。
买单:说check(chekku)就可以。
いくらですか?多少钱?
讲价:少(すこ)し安(やす)くなりますか?能便宜一点吗?
支払いはどこですか? 在哪里付款?
便利店(コンビニ)
激安(げきやす):超级便宜!
割引(わりびき):打折、折扣
売切(うりきれ):卖完、卖光
無料(むりょう):免费
有料:要钱
税込み(ぜいこみ):已含税
税抜き(ぜいぬき):未含税
高い:贵 安い:便宜
新発売:新发售
両替(りょうがえ):换钱
“荷物预かり所” 这里可以寄放行李

Japanese consumption has an 8% consumption tax. If the product price shows "tax 込", it means that consumption tax has been added. If no consumption tax is added, "tax 抜" or "tax separate" will be written.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-27 05:59 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.122504 second(s), 27 queries .