Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

People with a perceiving personality: Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima, a pilgrimage to holy sites

100 0
Post time 2024-6-10 04:14:57 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Although there are already many 🇯🇵 guides, I still want to share my happiness.

Ever since I accidentally read "Spring Night is Short" when I was sixteen or seventeen, I have been yearning for the Kyoto described by Mr. Morimi Nobumihiko... In addition, I have been a fan of Japanese entertainment and Taiga dramas for many years, so this time I focus on Kyoto. Holy Land Tour (Photography skills are very poor...

Osaka-People with a perceiving personality: Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima, a pilgrimage to holy sites
Sunset on the tram

Day1 Princess Toyotomi

I came here once when I was in junior high school🇯🇵 to watch an ARASHI concert … At that time, I couldn’t even tell the difference between Mitsuhide and Hideyoshi. I just took a quick look at Osaka Castle. Later, I really wanted to watch it again. I happened to finish "Princess Toyotomi" on the way here, and I planned to follow Ayase Haruka's path to visit Osaka again.

Osaka-People with a perceiving personality: Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima, a pilgrimage to holy sites

The greenery in Osaka Castle is so beautiful...I couldn’t find Tsutsumi Shinichi’s アイス, but I ate the same style of Tamaki Hiroshi’s たこ焼き

Go in and take a look. There are scrolls of the Warring States Period and some stories on display. Hideyoshi's life story, what impressed me deeply was that a group of Koreans pointed at the following piece for a long time...

Okonomiyaki feels like looking at Google You can easily check in at any of the restaurants on the map. Even the delicious restaurants rarely require queues.

The boss’s small TV is playing Nirvana songs, Of course you have to check in when you come to Osaka. Male. I saw that the Cowherd shop was about to open, but I gave up because of the Japanese language.

The bistro in the hotel shopping street closed very late, and it was next to The パチンコ store has a very local feel.

When I told the boss that he was a foreigner, the boss kept telling me that he was a Korean.

The spoils of the sweet tooth

Day 2 The night is short

The journey from Osaka to Kyoto is really fast and cheap. A beautiful day of pilgrimage. Many places in Kyoto are close and public transportation is convenient, so surprisingly there are not many special forces.

1 Gojo Bridge where Yoshitsune met Benkei

I will remember it for a long time. No matter what Takizawa Hideaki does, I can forgive it a little bit after seeing this...beautiful.

2 Checking in at Kamogawa where my life motto was spoken, I also sat down on that rock  As I was leaving, I saw someone sitting there taking a selfie

3 The Nishiki Market is very bustling and easy to stroll around. I ate delicious matcha ice cream and croquettes.

Next door is Honnoji Temple... Nobunaga feels the enthusiasm of the people every day...

4 When I came to Kyoto, it was of course the Kinkakuji Temple. I had been reading about how beautiful it was and finally saw it. However, I came here in winter just to wait for it to snow, but I didn’t see it. Kyoto is too warm and rarely snows. Snow, seeing it once is a great blessing

After thinking about it, Mizoguchi is not good at health and love, but there is a temple establishment... and he still needs to be a job hunter. Efficacious

5 When I changed stations, I saw Keimei Shrine and Ginkakuji Temple, and I felt that my luck at the Onmyoji Club was getting better

6 Shimogamo Shrine me I went a little late, so it was very quiet and the woods were beautiful. The crows were crows inside.

7. I checked in at Kyoto University for four and a half hours. Although there was no cat ramen, I went to a ramen restaurant full of Kyoto University students.

8 immersive six-story Japanese style house, rope lamp and カステラ (although this Nagasaki cake is too small

9 Fans of the Youdingtian family must visit this restaurant, ノスタルジア

There is a special vermillion wine list, you can see the classic pseudo electric white wine, and it comes with a cup of civet cat portrait and frog brother

10 Fu Mao Hotel is surrounded by taverns near the Takase River

As soon as you hear it, you will know that it is a spot for fans of the Four-and-a-half-fold. The store will play four-and-a-half pieces of music, and there will be dog king decorations and Pseudo Denki Byakuran

Experienced a very magical encounter, where I met a young man from Tokyo who also likes Mr. Morimi, and spoke half-heartedly in Japanese. He talked a lot about Morimi Nobumihiko, Yuasa Masaaki, four and a half, spring night is short, animation and Mishima Yukio. After drinking, they sat for a while by the Kamogawa River full of flowers and blew the wind... immersed in spring night. Short, girl, please move forward

11 Easter Eggs

This mayoral election...what are you choosing...I thought the candidates were all so young and beautiful😂

Although Kyoto Tower is not big But it’s so beautiful...coupled with the temperature and humidity on a rainy night

I ran into a little idol performing in front of the tower store (called Maburoshi, the song is pretty good

Animation To be honest, I can really hear the shamisen in Kyoto

Day3 Hiroshima

Going to Hiroshima was really a decision after walking around Kyoto the day before. When I arrived at the Shinkansen station, I realized that intercity tickets were ridiculously expensive. It doesn't matter, I still listened to "I don't have enough time to love you" all the way.

Take the train to Atomic Bomb Tower. It was a cloudy and cold day with a drizzle. When I got off the train, Sekai no Owari's "Phantom" was playing in the random loop. "No Life", the dead trees, winter rain and dilapidated buildings in front of us are shrouded in silver gray.

In fact, many trees in Hiroshima are still green, but they are all dry here... It can be used as a scene for Oppenheimer. Extent

Opposite the memorial hall is the famous snack festival in China... Izumo Marriage God Red Bean Soup, Mika and the big Kuna... I don’t know if it is temporary, but here it is The entrance

Of course, the main reason for coming to Hiroshima is to visit the Holy Land and visit the large torii gate in The Tale of the Heike. The scene under the torii gate of the three young masters was very impressive. Like Biwa, we took a boat to the palace. Island.

When the tide is high, the torii gate looks very small from a distance

Because it rains there are not many people. Itsukushima Shrine is really beautiful

Although it is a bit far, it is still very easy to visit. There is a street selling famous red leaf steamed buns, oysters and sweet potato ice cream. You can also encounter various wild deer

I also tried it before leaving. The 広島お好み焼き is not as good as Osaka, and there is more cabbage. I can’t eat the そば below

Day4 USJ

Because I have to fly back to Osaka, I went back to Osaka to stay for a day. I originally planned to rest and lie down. I planned to go to USJ on a whim again. I bought the tickets on the Shinkansen the day before, but I entered the park at about ten o'clock and grabbed Mario leisurely

I didn’t want to schedule events so I just looked at the scenery and left. But I went to watch every show and watched it twice. I loved it so much that I still want to cry when I listen to No Limit.

The sunset in Hollywood... is so beautiful

Finally, I would like to say that I was a little worried at the beginning, especially 🇯🇵There was an earthquake, tsunami and plane accident at the beginning of the year...but It’s really convenient and fun to play in Kansai. Kansai is very interesting, easy to visit, shopping, and safe. The B&Bs you stay in are cheap and clean. You don’t need to do too much research and there are many delicious restaurants that don’t require reservations. You may also gain unexpected things. Going out to a meeting 😌 Especially students can travel alone with confidence! Visas are easy and don’t cost a lot of money. (I bought a lot of Yuanjie and all kinds of wall peripherals at Tower Store and spent all the money here...

The last few coins were given to my favorite scumbag Uncle Li, the actor... Except for the loss that will occur later, it is a perfect trip

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-26 21:05 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.152114 second(s), 31 queries .