Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Japanese anime travel, Osaka + Kyoto + Tokyo, each city has its own characteristics

92 0
Post time 2024-6-10 04:13:21 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I have wanted to go to Japan for many years, and finally got the chance this year, so I set off.

I went to three cities, each of which has its own characteristics, which also made my impression of Japan more real. Osaka is prosperous and lively, Kyoto seems to be a paradise with cultural accumulation, and Tokyo is like a Lego world.

Osaka-Japanese anime travel, Osaka + Kyoto + Tokyo, each city has its own characteristics
A shop I met on the roadside, cute!

Osaka

I stayed in Osaka for two days. The attractions were the castle tower + Namba Shrine. The castle tower is quite big, including As for the surrounding parks. Then let’s take a look at the bustling scenes of Japanese cities.

Tenshukaku

When I arrived at the scene, I lined up to buy tickets. I was used to buying tickets online when traveling domestically, and suddenly I felt like I was returning to offline life. Feel. The castle tower is like a small museum. I only remember talking about the Battle of Osaka Castle, which reminds me of the "Oku" I watched when I was a kid

Osaka-Japanese anime travel, Osaka + Kyoto + Tokyo, each city has its own characteristics
The castle tower

View from the top floor

Recreation Center

Ginkgo Avenue at the Castle Tower

What a brilliant sight Tree

Animal cruelty is illegal!

The puppy drinks water, and there is a teddy behind the water dispenser.

Stray Cat and Grandpa

Looking at the grandpa pouring cat food out of the plastic jar, the little stray meowed around him anxiously. I couldn’t communicate with him because of the language barrier. He quietly took a picture and ran away. Japanese people love cats and dogs very much. You will see many people walking their dogs in the park. Some people even walk two of them at the same time, and there is one in the stroller.

Namba Lion Shrine

Check in. This shrine is very small. Before I went there, I even thought I could spend half a day there.

It is rare to eat vegetables when eating fast food in Japan. Sometimes the only vegetable in a meal is chopped green onions, which makes me cry... I stir-fry them when I get home. A big pot of spinach and two bowls of rice.

Kyoto

It takes about an hour to take the train from Osaka to Kyoto. Only when you arrive in Kyoto can you feel the ancient Japan in your impression. There are basically no tall buildings in Kyoto, and it is said that tall buildings are not allowed to be built. You can rent an ordinary bicycle to fly around the city for 1,100 yen in Kyoto. I love riding bicycles. It feels great to have a familiar vehicle to take you around the city in a strange place.

There seems to be some animals in the small playground next to the B&B.

Congratulations to Anzhi Fengxiang!

Kiyomizudera

Although the red leaves are gradually falling, I still saw some at Kiyomizudera. They are beautiful if you take pictures casually. The maple leaves seem to be growing on the trees. stars.
The main thing to visit is the temple. If you walk inside, there is a forest park. There is a sign saying that single women should pay attention to their safety. I didn’t go too far inside.

On the way down the mountain

Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine

To be precise, it is a mountain. Just climb up along the torii gate. You will pass by some statues of gods, so I followed their example and bowed. Some of the torii gates  are donated by some Japanese companies, and some are donated by individuals.

I was half-dead from climbing the mountain at noon that day when I suddenly saw this scene and thought it was so beautiful. The golden sunlight shines through the leaves on the ground, and it looks so sacred against the red Senbon Torii next to it. I I took pictures in situ for a long time, but I couldn't figure out how to restore what I saw with my own eyes.

Overlooking Kyoto from the mountainside, you can only see scattered high-rise buildings

Cycling in Kyoto

Stores that rent bicycles usually have cycling maps. Just pick one and set off. You will pass by several temples on the way. , just stopped to rest and enjoy the beautiful scenery, coupled with the bread and tea prepared early, it couldn't be more comfortable.

Philosophical Trail

Imagining that I am Kurokihua riding a bicycle

Looking at each other with coal balls Central

Nanzenji Temple

Passing the Kamogawa River

Taking out the leftover bread and strawberry gummies , feel the unique leisure time of Kamogawa. I have seen Kamogawa Park in a documentary. The boy who was interviewed in it was always alone, like a small rotating planet. He seemed very lonely, watching the water flow in the summer night of Kamogawa. meditation. When the program team met him again a few days later, they found that he had made a new friend. He often saw each other in Kamogawa and took the initiative to say hello. This magical connection between people was created.
I have never met such a person myself. I just feel that such scenery exists near home, but sometimes we cannot see the beautiful scenery when we are in a familiar environment. Kamogawa is more like a place where Kyoto people find themselves a place to relax and rest, and then feel it in the changing seasons.

I happened to meet students running. It might be some kind of training test. Japanese people are really not afraid of the cold. Many students I met on the road were bare-legged, and I was wearing Sherpa.

Kyoto Botanical Garden

I went there that day after coming down from Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine. The place is not very big, but it is also a good place to enjoy the red leaves in autumn. I saw various types of red leaves on the brochure distributed by the Botanical Garden, and I realized that red leaf viewing is not limited to maple leaves. Next year will be the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Botanical Garden. I knew this place from watching "The Joy of Kyoto" at that time.

Tenacious vitality

European style garden

Tokyo

Tokyo's tram lines were a bit confusing when we first arrived, but after we got familiar with them, we couldn't help but admire how well designed the system was to allow such a large flow of people to move through in an orderly manner. In Tokyo, I mainly go to see exhibitions, go to parks and go shopping.

Western Art Museum

Tickets for the permanent exhibition seem to be 500 yen, but you can see many paintings and sculptures, which can be said to be a great value . Some paintings cannot be photographed, and there are usually icons next to them. This was the first time that I saw so many foreign paintings at once. I found that the details of the characters in the paintings were different depending on where I stood. I just felt so shocked.

The Museum of Western Art and Ueno Park are right next to each other. Ueno seems to be a cultural center, surrounded by museums and zoos.

The youthful student

The thinker pinched by Liu Xing

Monet On The Boat

The painting is the daughter of his second wife.
Ueno Park at night

Tokyo Skytree

The tallest tower, you can see Tokyo from all angles.

Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden

Tokyo is like a Lego world, with densely packed houses, commercial buildings, and golden ginkgo trees on the roadside. However, Japan has not skimped on land when planning parks, and the lawn of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden is so large that you can't see the end.

Workers are repairing branches on it

Inokashira Park

The park is the most lively on weekends, with people sitting on benches chatting, walking their dogs, reading books, performing, and selling small items at stalls...

Cycling in Mount Fuji

It takes about two hours to take a bus from Tokyo to Mount Fuji Kawaguchiko Station. It is best to buy tickets online in advance. You need a visa card to pay online. If you don’t have one, you can also find a ticket agent on Taobao.

In the past, I would directly sign up for a one-day tour for attractions that are a little far away. It is convenient and saves trouble. Before leaving, I saw Xiaohongshu saying that I could ride here, so I gave it a try. I was mainly worried that I would not have enough time to go back and forth on the same day. After the experiment, I found that I had more than enough time.

The route is mainly around Kawaguchiko, which is about 20 kilometers in total. I started riding at 11 o'clock and returned to the store at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. You can see Mount Fuji countless times along the way, and you can take whatever photos you want. In addition, you will pass by some museums and art galleries along the way.

When passing some sections, it can be said that there is almost no one around. I don’t know if it is the off-season for tourism or there are fewer people. It seems like I am riding alone in the countryside of Japan.

That's the end. There were some happy and some unhappy moments in this trip. When I was unhappy, I told myself that I had come to Japan, so why should I be unhappy? Overall, it was a pleasant experience. Occasionally, I felt sad because I didn't make any new friends, but when I ate something delicious, my sadness was washed away. I think it's normal not to meet people who travel with me, so just go with the flow. I hope to go to Hokkaido next time if I have the chance. I thought Japan was so small before I went there, but when I really got there, I felt that every place had its own beauty.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-27 06:17 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.136212 second(s), 27 queries .