Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Umeda Botani curry, Tian Yakiniku Bang, Shinsaibashi Kusaka curry. Osaka TOP3 restaurant recommendations

208 0
Post time 2024-6-10 23:21:11 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. Shinsaibashi Kusaka curry Japanese curry (Picture 1-5)
I can give you 99 points for curry! ! Opened by a lovely couple, the pork chops, patties and eggs are all fried in front of you, and the eggplant is freshly cut and fried! Incredibly delicious!
Gotta line up! But everyone went there to eat, which was pretty fast. We waited in line for an hour at 12 o'clock, and the moment we ate the curry rice, we really felt: it was worth it! It turns out curry can be so delicious! There is no one at the scene who doesn’t have discs

2. Umeda Botani curry Japanese curry rice (Picture 6-7 Wanshen 9F)
It's a little inferior to the first curry shop, but it's worth a try. It's a little spicier. The first time I went there at 4pm, it was sold out. I try to eat at noon. There are a lot of seats. The queue is mainly for ordering, which takes 20 minutes. almost

3. Umeda BBQ Bang (Wagyu roasted meat dish, ヤキニクギャング, pictures 14-15)
Self-service barbecue, book a table in advance on Google ✓, all-you-can-eat is 5,000 yen per person, it is more cost-effective to choose a single drink, scan the code to order, the time limit is 90 minutes, each person can order up to 3 items at a time, and you can only order more after eating!
When the time is almost up, someone will come and tell you that you can’t order food at this time, but you can order dessert (yoghurt ice cream is recommended)

4. Kyoto Honkaku Charcoal Grill Highly recommended! (Figure 8-11)
I stumbled upon this restaurant by mistake (I originally wanted to navigate to Honkaku Yakiniku). There was no one there when I entered. Later I found out that it is a new store opened in Kyoto. Not many people know about it, but this eel rice restaurant is amazing. ah! Wagyu rice is also very juicy! Let’s put it this way, it’s the first time I’ve eaten such delicious eel rice. The eel rice in Shanghai can’t compare to its toes. It’s all crispy in one bite. I never thought eel could taste like this. It’s great. I ate until I burst into tears and ordered an extra eel! !

5. Umeda Okonomiyaki Kiji (Okonomiyaki Picture 12)
How can you come to Osaka and not eat Okonomiyaki? The secret sauce on this Okonomiyaki is really good, and it’s delicious with their draft beer.

6. Meimao (Wanshen 9F Picture 13)
The ingredients are fresh and the taste is light. Anyone who likes a bit of flavor will definitely not be able to get used to it because it is relatively bland! Really bland...not recommended

7. There are a lot of things to eat in Wanshen B1, but it’s also easy to get into trouble!
This probiotic (Picture 16) is so sweet that you feel like you are bursting with calories as soon as you take the first sip.
Many people say that the pepper cake is delicious (it is cold...the taste is also ordinary)
This Dafu and Daomingsi cake (Picture 18, Daomingsi cake is not delicious, sweet and hard, Dafu can be eaten anywhere in China, nothing unusual...

And this menu translation software is really a must-have when eating in Japan! Called Kuli Kuli! You can look directly at Figure 18, it’s really useful!

Osaka-Umeda Botani curry, Tian Yakiniku Bang, Shinsaibashi Kusaka curry. Osaka TOP3 restaurant recommendations
Osaka-Umeda Botani curry, Tian Yakiniku Bang, Shinsaibashi Kusaka curry. Osaka TOP3 restaurant recommendations

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-26 23:51 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.114230 second(s), 27 queries .